CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

RtI: Response to Intervention "If, Then" Reading Interventions Menu

I've compiled this little 5-page RTI treasure of research-based reading interventions while implementing RTI for the last three years at my school, Lake Myra Elementary. For RTI interventions, we do not use 'programs' because programs aren't very targeted. When providing a student an intervention in the RTI process, the intervention is specific and targeted to the child's one most foundational area of need. On the last page of the document, I include all the blog posts I've written that discuss the implementation of RTI at our school. This document is a compilation of text and media resources. It is licensed under Creative Commons, Non-Commercial, Attribution and Share-Alike.

Soon, I will be adding over 50 pages of our school's RTI documents as a FREE resource here on TpT. Follow me if you would like to be notified via email when this is posted.

If you download it and you like it, don't forget to leave feedback at the Ratings and Comments tab above to earn TpT credits...that's always a good thing!

Thanks and take care...Jen Jones
www.helloliteracy.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm your newest follower :)

    I teach fifth grade as well and am always looking for new and creative ways to integrate technology into the classroom, so I was excited to stumble on your blog.

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! If you love technology check out my other blog all about interactive sites. Maybe you can find something else you can use there. It is http://makeeducationinteractive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to following your blog. I also teach fifth grade and am trying to figure out how to better incorporate iPads in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please email me with any 5th grade rti info. My group is in desperate need of intervention and since it has been 4 years of since teaching 5th grade. I want to be as updated with my interventions as possible. Thanks, your blog is so useful and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teach 5th grade as well, and would LOVE to have that rti information as well! *~*First Year Teacher :-)*~*

    ReplyDelete